Milan fashion & shopping
The fashion district in Milan is an area called the ‘Quadrilatero d’Oro’ (golden square). Here you will find the Italian and international fashion boutiques from top designers. It’s about 700 meters from the Duomo. Nearest metro station is Montenapoleone. Most important street in this district is Via Montenapoleone with names as Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Christian Dior, Prada, Armani, Gianni Versace and Valentino.
Other fashion streets nearby
– Via Monzoni: Armani Superstore
– Via della Spiga: Prada accessories, Armani accessories
– Via Sant Andrea: Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Gianni Versace, Hermes, Kenzo, Prada sport
Corso Vittorio Emanuele
Corso Vittorio Emanuele is the most popular shopping street in Milan. In this pedestrian street near the Duomo are lots of fashion shops, cinema’s and bars. Metro stations nearby are: Duomo or Piazza San Babila.
Main shopping streets
– Corso Buenos Aires (metro Lima, Porta Venezia)
– Via Torino (behind the Duomo)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
– Rinascente: modern department store at the Piazza Duomo
– Coin: department store at Piazza Cinque Giornate