Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Milan Travel Information
Milan is in northwest Italy and the largest city after Rome.
It is considered as the economic and cultural capital of Italy.
The main attractions are:
- the Duomo Cathedral
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Theatre Museum at La Scala (world famous opera house)
- Santa Maria della Grazie (Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper")
- Via Monte Napoleone (exclusive fashion and design shops)
Milan has 2 airports: Malpensa and Linate.
Malpensa is the main international airport and Linate the much smaller one. The Malpensa Express Train departs from Milan's Cadorna Station every 30 minutes.
Budget airline Ryanair has flights to/from Bergamo Airport, 50 km from Milan. There is a direct bus service between Bergamo Airport and Milan Central Station. Travel time is one hour, fare is €9.
- Milan hotels
- 1045 Hotels, Hostels and Apartments
- Best Price Guaranteed
attractions, sights & pictures